I had what I thought was a clogged bathtub, but it turns out (can it GET any more embarrassing?) that it was simply a matter of the drain lever not being all the way into the draining position. Even after taking apart the lever apparatus and lubricating it for smoother movement, All Star Plumbing charged me for the service call alone and didn't try to up-sell anything. He was very professional, helpful and nice. Can't ask for more than that! I'm keeping his cool magnetized business card on my fridge. :o)
Water Heater Repair Los AngelesWater heaters are essential if you want warm water in your home or commercial property. If you’re suffering from water heater faults or performance issues, a repair service is necessary to fix the issue. At All Star Plumbing Corp., we can help you remedy any water heater problem in Los Angeles. We’ve helped countless residents and small business owners repair hot water system problems.
If you have questions about our repair services, please call our office to discuss your water heater issues with one of our licensed plumbers. We never charge our clients for estimates or consultations!
Common Hot Water Heater ProblemsIf you own a hot water heater, you will likely come across numerous problems throughout its lifetime. While the underlying cause of a hot water heater problem will need to be diagnosed by a plumber, you can still keep your eyes peeled for indicators that you need to call a repair service. Let’s explore the common hot water heater problems we fix for our clients in Los Angeles:
• No Hot Water: If you can’t have a hot shower, you need to call a repair team – your system isn’t doing its job!
• Substandard Water Pressure: If the water pressure is a significant issue in your home, then it could be a fault in your water heater.
• Strange Smells or Colors: Another common hot water heater problem is strange smelling water. Also, if your water appears yellow or brown, this could also be a water heater problem.
• Reduced Capacity: If your water heater is still producing hot water, but it no longer provides the same amount of warm water, a repair team can help you remedy the problem.
Don’t suffer in silence – contact our repair team if you notice any of the above issues. We can quickly diagnose the underlying water heater issue using our advanced diagnostic assessments.
Los Angeles Water Heater Repair PlumberBy choosing a licensed plumber to fix your water heater, you can be confident that the correct issue will be identified and fixed. At All Star Plumbing Corp., we’ve helped countless clients repair complex water heater issues. We have experience fixing a range of faults, and we always take care to test water heaters extensively after we perform repair services.
Water Heater Types That We Can FixAt All Star Plumbing Corp., we can fix any type of water heater sold in the United States. We have experience with all major brands sold in California. Let’s explore some common heater types that we can repair:
• Heat Pump Water Heaters
• Traditional Tank Water Heaters
• Tankless Water Heaters
If you don’t see your type of water heater above, don’t worry. We can fix any type of water heating system – contact us if you’d like to discuss your specific type of water heater.
Los Angeles Water Heater Repair CostIf you’re searching for Los Angeles water heater repair, it’s essential to find a service that offers affordable prices. At All Star Plumbing Corp., our prices vary depending on a variety of factors, including heater types, heater brand, and the nature of the problem that needs to be repaired.
Regardless, we provide cost-effective solutions that make water heater repair accessible for everyone. Feel free to contact us for an estimate!
Why Choose All Star Plumbing Corp. for Water Heater Repair Services?We’ve developed a reputation as the best water heater repair service in Los Angeles. If you’d like to learn why so many people choose All Star Plumbing Corp. to fix their Los Angeles water heater systems, make sure to explore the features below:
• We can fix all types of hot water heater problems.
• We have experience with all water heater brands and models.
• We don’t charge our clients for estimates.
• We always test water heaters after we perform repair services.
• We use advanced diagnostic techniques to assess your water heater’s issues.
• We’re a one-stop-shop for all your plumbing needs.
• We’re owned and operated in Los Angeles.
• We’re a licensed and insured plumbing company.